Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mmmmm. Breakfast.

It's always nice to support local businesses, especially when those local businesses provide you with delicious, delicious food.  That's why I like to grab breakfast at Devil's Teeth Baking Company.


Now, we here at Three Fat Birdies enjoy making our own breakfasts.  I am definitely a fan of putting together a breakfast burrito or grabbing a muffin on my way out the door.  But every once in a while, a girl likes to treat herself to breakfast out, even if it's something relatively simple, like a breakfast sandwich.


Especially when that breakfast sandwich is made with fresh, flaky, buttery, hot-from-the-oven buttermilk biscuits.  

Ahhh, the delicious anticipation...


Buttermilk biscuit, fluffy scrambled egg, gooey cheddar, and crispy bacon


The carnage


I have to admit, I kind of blacked out when I ate this - it was that good.  One minute I was thinking, "Man, this sandwich looks good."  The next minute I was pathetically clutching an empty piece of tinfoil wondering who stole my breakfast.  I practically shoved my face into it and inhaled it.  

Now Devil's Teeth Baking Company isn't just a one-trick pony - I would also recommend their baked goods.  If you're a fan of cinnamon rolls and you're lucky enough to get there when a batch is fresh out of the oven, you might just achieve nirvana.  





No comments:

Post a Comment